End User License Agreement to Evaluate MuseBook Metronome
This user license agreement (this AGREEMENT) is a legal agreement between you (individual or single entity) and AMuseTec Co., Ltd. (AMUSETEC) for the MuseBook Metronome program (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT. By downloading, using, copying, transmitting, distributing or installing the SOFTWARE, you agree to all of the terms of this License. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this License, then do not download, use, copy, transmit, distribute, or install the SOFTWARE.
1. The SOFTWARE is the property of AMUSETEC and is protected by copyright laws of Republic of Korea and international copyright treaties.
SCOPE OF GRANT:
2. The SOFTWARE is not free software. Subject to the terms below, AMUSETEC grants you a non-exclusive license for a period of 30 days to use the SOFTWARE free of charge for the purpose of evaluating whether to purchase an ongoing license to use the SOFTWARE. If you use the SOFTWARE after the 30 days evaluation period a registration fee is required. See the AMUSETEC web site at http://www.musebook.com for information about online ordering.
3. Unregistered use of the SOFTWARE after the 30 days evaluation period is in violation of Korean and international copyright laws.
4. You may freely distribute the SOFTWARE personally to anyone, except for the purpose of extending their evaluation period. However, you must not change original format or contents of the SOFTWARE. The evaluation period for use by or on behalf of a commercial entity or for personal use is limited. At the end of the Trial Period, if you do not purchase a license, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and Documentation. This license is effective from your date of use and shall remain in force until terminated.
5. Commercial distribution of the SOFTWARE is restricted without prior written permission of AMUSETEC.
6. You must not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
7. YOU AGREE THAT AMUSETEC HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. AMUSETEC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY:
8. IN NO EVENT WILL AMUSETEC BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AMUSETEC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. This AGREEMENT is the complete statement of the Agreement between the parties on the subject matter, and merges and supersedes all other or prior understandings, purchase orders, agreements and arrangements. This AGREEMENT shall be governed by the laws of Republic of Korea and international treaties. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all matters relating to this AGREEMENT shall be in courts and fora located in Republic of Korea, and you consent to such jurisdiction and venue.
Please write us if you have any doubts or questions to: C-2107 Intellige2, 24 Jeongja-Dong, Bundang-Gu, Seongnam-Si, Gyeonggi-Do, 463-841, South Korea. AMuseTec Co., Ltd. or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2002-2003 by AMuseTec Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
AMuseTec Co., Ltd. exclusively owns all the proprietary rights musebook® metronome. You should be granted the license before using any of musebook software. By downloading musebook softwares, you are to agree to the terms and condition of our license agreement. Please read it before downloading.